Saturday, November 28, 2009

I'll let go of the world with you.




Hmmm I can't recall what I've did for the past few weeks but the only thing I know is that I've been outta the house most of the time.


And its awesome.


Sentosa with Jared & his cell group mates today. Didn't wanted to go at first becuz I waz soooo tired ( I slept at 5am last night ).


Played with what, watermelons & papayas covered with whipcream. Raw eggs for Captain's Ball.


Well most of the time ...... I waz the one dodging. Can you imagine how messy everyone was after everything?!


I spent a long time with not one but TWO DSLRs!!! ( I know there's nothing to show off but its awesome! )


Its really awesome, I was snapping shots of people non-stop with two different Dslrs with different lens.


And the DSLRs are like a shield.


" DON'T COME NEAR ME, I HAVE TWO 1.6K CAMERAS IN FRONT OF ME. DO YOU WANNA DIE?! "


HAHAHAHA.



Well I've made like tons of friends today, both boys & girls. Awesome to the max.
( Inez, Benjamin with your DSLR, chloe, Jes-sire ( How to spell his name?! ), Eugene ( Not KCPSS one ), Feng Rhui and etc etc etc. ) ( Okay I admit, I can't remember your names :/ )


Lets see whats on tmrw...


M18 movie with my 7PM girls!!


:D And maybe church service.


Okay my face is itching, think I've got sun burn.


( Eugene C. I've managed to stalk you on facebook, approve that friend request ASAP plz kthxbye. )


x

2 comments:

KîÑg¬Jã®éÐ said...

Josiah, and Feng Rui.

It's actually the sec 3s from several cell groups.


And I got dirtier than you! Ahaha... My T-shirt is now being soaked overnight, and will be washed tomorrow.

KîÑg¬Jã®éÐ said...

You should be able to find some photos you took from facebook from Benjamin Tay and Jesslyn Neo. I don't know what their facebook names are, but that's the owners of the camera's full names.